Fwd: Proposed changes in trunk: adding mappings to entity_credit_account for addresses, etc

I suppose this would actually be better discussed on -users.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 8:58 AM
Subject: Proposed changes in trunk: adding mappings to
entity_credit_account for addresses, etc
To: Development discussion for LedgerSMB
<..hidden..>

Currenty, in trunk, all addresses, contact info, etc are mapped back
to a company or person entity.  We do not have mappings per
customer/vendor account.

I have had at least one request for contract (entity_credit_account)
to address mappings in the following way:
1)  Every entity_credit_account can only have one billing address
2)  Any number of contacts per entity_credit_account record
3)  One bank account listed per entity_credit_account (for automated payments)
4)  Notes that can be attached to either the entity or contract

I suspect that there could be a more general need for billing and
contact to map to actual customer accounts than is just with this
company, so I am asking whether everyone else feels like the above
rules are generally applicable.  Any thoughts?