Re: Interesting coverage of our project on the SQL-Ledger-users list

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Chris Travers wrote:

> see non-JS usability as a requirement for being able to reasonably do
> accessibility QA.

Agreed, mostly, but given what I proposed a few days ago as the JS
implementation for this, where do you see the accessibility effects?  It
changes the UI not in the slightest.

I do not use windows screen readers, but I know that they do handle JS
effects to at least some reasonable extent.  Regardless, I would not
suggest depending on that unless we could get some actual Wineyes or JFW
users in on the testing (I probably could, but it is neither here nor
there, because...).  I do not see a script which alters the nature of the
submitted data, as being a problem from an accessibility prospective, and
am interested in what you think I am missing in this respect.

Luke