Re: Interesting coverage of our project on the SQL-Ledger-users list

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:27:32 -0400 (EDT), ..hidden..
said:

> If a significant number of the issues can be worked out while IE7 still
> represents a sufficiently large segment of the market

...and surely that is the point? Does IE7 represent "a sufficiently large
segment of the market"? I don't see any posts from would-be users saying
that they've evaluated LSMB with Firefox and they like it, but to roll out
they need IE7 support. At the moment, all posts that speculate on the size
of the LSMB market that would /have/ to have it working with IE7 are just
that: speculation.