Re: Renting Developer time to advance 1.3/1.4 - anyone want to chip in?

Luke wrote:
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Ed W wrote:

2) Are any other users of LSMB willing to contribute (along with me) to the cost of getting this work completed?

Willingness does not indicate ability. If you had come to me with this proposition a year and a half ago, I would have gladly plunked down 1 or 2 thousand USD (which was back when the USD was still worth more than the paper it was printed on, all be it not much more) for an effort such as this.

Oh come on, its still worth more than the paper... Now the ink...

:P

Joshua D. Drake