Re: Renting Developer time to advance 1.3/1.4 - anyone want to chip in?

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
I hope that we will see 10-20 other businesses look to fund $2K+ each
(is that really so much for an unlimited licence for a bit of
software?  It's one decent laptop? Sage would cost me more than that

We do know of one company that has funded a *lot* of money toward the
development of LedgerSMB. You are not alone in your quest.

Lets try and get 100% specific:

1) Can you please estimate the cost to contract (between yourself and Chris as appropriate) to see something called "1.3" with the new contact system out of the door.

If it's substantially complete then I hope this is not such an expensive contract to buy?

2) Are any other users of LSMB willing to contribute (along with me) to the cost of getting this work completed?

Ed W