Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

..hidden.. wrote on 05/31/2008
09:54:59 PM:

> "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
> Sent by: ..hidden..
>
> 05/31/2008 09:54 PM
>
> Please respond to

> cc
>
> Subject
>
> Re: [Ledger-smb-users] POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice
>
> Looking at the code, it looks like one must set up a printer in the
> user profile as well.  I don't remember adding such a change but.....
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

What do you mean by "user profile"?  If you are referring to the user's
preferences when they login to LedgerSMB, it is already setup to the
appropriate printer.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will
demand nothing less!"