Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

..hidden.. wrote on 05/31/2008
08:00:00 PM:

> "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
> Sent by: ..hidden..
>
> 05/31/2008 08:00 PM
>
> Please respond to

> cc
>
> Subject
>
> Re: [Ledger-smb-users] POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice
>
> In that case, I suspect some sort of dependency issue with pg_dump.
>
> What version of PostgreSQL are you running?
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

I am using I am using PostgreSQL 8.1.9.  Just to reiterate, I am past the
database issues, and now trying to get the POS Screen to print the invoice
to the printer, and not to the browser.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will
demand nothing less!"