Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

On 29 May 2008, at 22:16, ..hidden.. wrote:
...  it
doesn't appear that my data from the defaults table was included in my
backup, therefore, it didn't get restored into my test database

..hidden..:~/data> pg_dump -a tatylee > tatyleebackup.sql
..hidden..:~/data> psql -d ledgersmbtest -f tatyleebackup.sql

I don't believe it's supposed to when using pg_dump. I don't use PostgreSQL for anything else, so I just use pg_dumpall for my daily backups. I believe that this dumps all databases stored in the postgres server.

Stroller.