Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

On 29 May 2008, at 16:30, Luke wrote:

On Thu, 29 May 2008, ..hidden.. wrote:

Have you set up the printer in Ledger-SMB?
[.]
Yes, I have setup the printer in LedgerSMB.  Here is my printer
configuration.  I am mainly concerned with the Star Receipt Printer.

..hidden..:~> grep -i printer
/usr/local/ledgersmb/ledgersmb.conf -A 3
[printers]
# Available printers
#Laser      = lpr -Plaser
#Epson      = lpr -PEpson

Perhaps I am missing something here, but one would think that the comment markers (pound signs) at the start of those last two lines, might get in
the way of effective operation.

You snipped too early.

Without the linebreak, he said:

  ..hidden..:~> grep -i printer
  /usr/local/ledgersmb/ledgersmb.conf -A 3
  [printers]
  # Available printers
  #Laser      = lpr -Plaser
  #Epson      = lpr -PEpson
  Star Receipt Printer = lpr -P Star_TSP643U
  Panasonic KX-P1123   = lpr -P PanasonicKX-P112

Stroller.