POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

I am having several issues trying to post an invoice via the POS Add Invoice screen.  This is a recent SQL-Ledger to LedgerSMB migration.  When I create a sale and click on Print and Post, I get two issues.

1. The receipt is displayed in the browser window instead of being sent to the receipt printer.  This worked with SQL-Ledger and I haven't done anything special from a configuration standpoint after the migration so maybe I missed something.

2. I am getting a permission error as shown here:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  permission denied for relation ar
Error!

INSERT INTO ar (invnumber, customer_id, employee_id)
VALUES ('Wed May 28 16:12:48 200821666', ?, ?)
ERROR: permission denied for relation ar

I have verified ownership and even did a "GRANT ALL on table ar to ledgersmb" just to make sure.   The permissions in psql show all permissions including Insert for ledgersmb.  I can go to AR/Reports/Transactions and have no issues generating a report which is using the ar table.  I fear I am going to have to move back to SQL-Ledger if I can't get this corrected very quickly.  Anybody have any ideas on how to resolve this.

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will demand nothing less!"