Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

OK.  I fixed the issue where I couldn't generate a PDF.  It turns out that
when I copied my settings from sql-ledger.conf to ledgersmb.conf I had a
typo in the following line:

WRONG:  PATH: /usr/local/texlive/2007/bin/i386-linux";
CORRECT:        PATH: /usr/local/texlive/2007/bin/i386-linux

This was due to ledgersmb using more of a ini format and I accidentally
didn't remove the ending ";.  So now I have PDF, latex, etc. working.  I
am back to my original problem where I am getting 1) The receipt is
displayed in the browser window instead of being sent to the receipt
printer, and 2) DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  permission denied for
relation ar seen both in the browser and also in my postgresql logs.  Not
sure, but I suspect that if I can resolve the relation permission error
that the other part will also get resolved.  Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Steven Marshall

Taty Lee Boutique
11705 Jones Bridge Rd., B206
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-410-6964

"Once you experience the stylish comfort of Brazilian-cut jeans, you will
demand nothing less!"

>Steven Marshall/Tekmerge wrote on 05/28/2008 05:36:28 PM:

> Steven Marshall/Tekmerge
> 05/28/2008 05:36 PM

> ..hidden..,
..hidden..