Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

Yes, I can print to this using the `lpr -P Star_TSP643U file.txt' using
the command line from a Unix shell.  I do not appear to be able to
generate a PDF via LedgerSMB either.  I have SQL-Ledger also installed on
the same machine with a previous backup dataset.  From SQL-Ledger I am
able to generate a PDF following the same steps used with LedgerSMB.  Here
is an excerpt from ledgersmb.conf.  I have cut out irrelevant sections
below to reduce size of this note.  As you can see, I have latex enabled
and I verified the path to latex as indicated in ledgersmb.conf.

session  : DB
logging  : 0

# Set language for login and admin pages
language :

# If you have LaTeX installed, set to 1
latex : 1

[environment]
# If the server can't find applications, append to the path
#PATH: /usr/local/pgsql/bin
#PATH: /usr/local/bin
PATH: /usr/local/texlive/2007/bin/i386-linux";

[paths]
# spool directory for batch printing
spool      = spool
# templates base directory
templates  = templates
localepath = locale/po

[printers]
# Available printers
#Laser      = lpr -Plaser
#Epson      = lpr -PEpson

Star Receipt Printer = lpr -P Star_TSP643U
Panasonic KX-P1123   = lpr -P PanasonicKX-P112