Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

Mine defaults to my Star Receipt Printer and also defaults to Postscript.
If I create a regular Sales Invoice from AR/Sales Invoice and click the
print button, I get returned an HTML page with the text "Error!".  Nothing
more.

..hidden.. wrote on 05/28/2008
11:51:59 PM:

> Luke <..hidden..>
> Sent by: ..hidden..
>
> 05/28/2008 11:51 PM
>
> Please respond to

> cc
>
> Subject
>
> Re: [Ledger-smb-users] POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice
>
> On Wed, 28 May 2008, ..hidden.. wrote:
>
> > I am having several issues trying to post an invoice via the POS Add
> > Invoice screen.  This is a recent SQL-Ledger to LedgerSMB migration.
When