Re: Postgresql Replication

On 28 May 2008, at 08:00, ..hidden.. wrote:

hello all...our business has now the need to replicate our sl/ postgres db from our main office in ca to ny as the ny system (public and outside of our firewall) has the need to generate non-critical read only invoice and inventory reports. our requirements are real simple and slony-i seems to
be an overkill. ...

Looking at Chris' reply it appears to me that this could get complicated.

Is it quite impossible to open HTTPS connections at the firewall to your Ledger-SMB server, and restrict access only to the IP address of your NY office?

Stroller.