Re: Still can't install LedgerSMB

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Merce Hernandez <..hidden..> wrote:
> I am an accountant and have been trying to install LedgerSMB since the
> start  of this year;  I only work on this installation problem when I
> can spare the time.

I have a vmware virtual machine pre-configured with SQL-Ledger and
LedgerSMB. A number of users have found it easy to install virtual
machine compared to a linux server with all the dependencies.

You can download it from my wiki
(http://wiki.ledger123.com/index.php?n=Local.Virtual).

--
* Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting. Free trial.
* SQL-Ledger VMware Appliance. Free download.