Re: Transaction reversal - I think

don't panic it seems like you have your old system you can still use. then
worst come to worst for example in the u.s. you'll just have to pay a
penalty for filing late. that is probably still less then the fees for a
good consultant. anyhow have you checked your purchase and compare it with
your old system and may be it is fine in lsmb? please know that i had
stated in my email that the cog issue we are experiencing is with sl
(2.4.11 just now evaluating 2.8.14 and getting ready for a big step up)
and not lsmb.

as for stock level, we are heavily depended on sl and we have about a 99%
accuracy rate and we catches all mistakes at monthends. most of the errors
we have with stock level are cuased by human errors druing ap entry (i.e.
wrong partnumber, qty, & etc.).

best of luck...tim