Another Possible Bug

Hi All,
I think I've found another one....

Not all our stock is re-ordered automatically, so often the ROP
has to be set to NULL (rather than zero). Unfortunately, changing the
ROP causes the the Vendor info to disappear. As ever, is this a bug or
have I missed something? I hope it's not a feature, as having a ROP for
non-stock items is going to be a pain!

Well, two actually....

Printing purchase orders slightly over a page in length causes a
printing error (Latex), as does having lengthy descriptions - there may
be a connection between the two.

On a rather more positive note, I've been live for 2.5 days now and
I've a very happy bunny generally. I'd be nervous about recommending
LSMB to those who would panic at the sight of a big red ERROR on the
screen, but for the more determined persuasion the system is great.

A bit of a feature request - could the Bin be put (optionally?) on an
invoice that is being created - we tend to do "interactive" invoice
creation (can't get POS to work at all, and anyway there is no VAT
breakdown).

Cheers
Richard