Re: internal server error

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 10:31:44 pm Chris Travers wrote:
> Did you create a dataset first?  If so, what version of LedgerSMB are you
> running?
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this.
I think the problem was related to me not creating a database named
ledgersmb_db and createlang plpgsql ledgersmb_db.
Since those were the names that were chosen in the initial configuration.
So now I have a working install.
When I go to admin.pl and try to create a new data set i just get the
error "Error!
LedgerSMB/User.pm:401
FATAL: database "another_ledgersmb_co" does not exist"
So do I have just create stuff on the comand line, create the language then
log in to admin.pl to create the data set for a new company?

I searched the list and google for similar discussion so forgive me if it has
been posted before.
--
Cheers
Turtle