Re: login errors

There is another error i came across when using PG 8.3 when adding a
vendor invoice:

------------------------------------
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: operator does not exist: integer =
text
LINE 3: WHERE c.id = (SELECT value FROM defaults
^
HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might
need to add explicit type casts.

Error!

SELECT (select c.accno FROM chart c
WHERE c.id = (SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key =
'inventory_accno_id'))
AS inventory_accno,

(SELECT c.accno FROM chart c
WHERE c.id = (SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key =
'income_accno_id'))
AS income_accno,

(SELECT c.accno FROM chart c
WHERE c.id = (SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key =
'expense_accno_id'))
AS expense_accno,

(SELECT c.accno FROM chart c
WHERE c.id = (SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key =
'fxgain_accno_id'))
AS fxgain_accno,

(SELECT c.accno FROM chart c
WHERE c.id = (SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key =
'fxloss_accno_id'))
AS fxloss_accno,
(SELECT value FROM defaults
WHERE setting_key = 'curr') AS currencies,
current_date AS transdate
ERROR: operator does not exist: integer = text
LINE 3: WHERE c.id = (SELECT value FROM defaults
^
HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might
need to add explicit type casts.

i experienced similar errors when adding parts and services, but do not
have the exact error message.

john