Re: Role of CRM and LSMB, was Re: RoadMap Question

Chris Travers wrote:
I guess the question is:

What role do we want to have CRM fill in LSMB. I think that a CRM solution closely tied to financial packages would be quite nice, but I don't think we need to do this for 1.3.

I do not believe we need to do any front end work but like I said the backend is a matter of me spending 6 hours in my relation logic cube and spitting out some create table statements.

That way we give the module developer the basis for whatever they choose to write.

Also consider that if we do this correctly it allows the option of rolling correctly into projects and work orders.

Joshua D. Drake