Re: Role of CRM and LSMB, was Re: RoadMap Question

David Sentinella wrote:
> I think it is better to concentrate on getting LSMB working fairly
> flawlessly before moving on to "doing all things for all people".

After thinking it through, I've come to agree that adding CRM in the
current transitional LedgerSMB codebase would be less than ideal.

I think it's much more important to speed the work transitioning to the
in-database SP based ORM, and build from that surer foundation.

I think for now it's only important to have support for all kinds of
contact entites related to accounting transactions, which the new schema
apparently does.

To support all the different CRM requirements out there, perhaps the first
best step is to codify the additional user-created schema method, whereby
the new schema's tables can be integrated into the LedgerSMB contact
(etc.) editing forms.