Re: Role of CRM and LSMB, was Re: RoadMap Question

2008. 01. 28, hÃtfÅ keltezÃssel 20.08-kor David Sentinella ezt Ãrta:
> I think it is better to concentrate on getting LSMB working fairly
> flawlessly before moving on to "doing all things for all people".

I agree in this. LS must know what it must know.
Small steps in right order to the right direction instead of jump to the
fog.

> That said, it is important to look to the future and record what is
> needed for such a future system. eGroupWare seems like a logical and
> synergistic choice,  however I did notice some overlap with an EDI
> bolt-on (through ebXML) that I have been suggesting. The attraction of a
> consistent interface is, however, compelling.
>
> Kind regards,
> David Sentinella.

+1.
An EDI is recommended to work with other software products, including
closed source ones.

Cheers,
IstvÃn

--