Re: Failure in build script

I sent this last night with an attachment, but it didn't make it to the
list.
The file I reference below is here: http://tacticus.com/build_failure.txt
(different than the last version of this with a similar name).

My message last night was:

Sorry to keep bugging the list about this.

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Chris Travers wrote:

> > I ran the build.pl script with no errors.
> >
> > However, when I run ./Build, I get 300 plus lines of errors.
>
> There is a known bug in the build script's check for dependencies for some
> of the test scripts.  This bug is mentioned on the Sourceforge tracker and
> will be corrected shortly.
>
> install Test::Trap and the problem will go away.

Have done, and I get more errors now than I did in the previous
installation attempt.

> Otherwise, the tests which are most important for a user installing the
> software are passed in your system.

Is that still true?  Output of "Build test", following installation of
Test::Trap, from a new software environment, is attached.

Regards,

Luke