Re: Failure in build script

On Jan 17, 2008 11:14 PM, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:

I am following the manual build instructions in the INSTALL file.  I have
installed the required Debian packages and CPAN modules, per the
README.debian file.

I ran the build.pl script with no errors.

However, when I run ./Build, I get 300 plus lines of errors.

A file containing them is attached, if the list permits that.  If not,
there is a copy here:

http://www.tacticus.com/ledgersmb-failure.txt

Can anyone advise?

There is a known bug in the build script's check for dependencies for some of the test scripts.  This bug is mentioned on the Sourceforge tracker and will be corrected shortly.

install Test::Trap and the problem will go away.

Otherwise, the tests which are most important for a user installing the software are passed in your system.

Regards,

Luke