Re: Problem during install

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, beamends wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 02:28 -0500, Luke wrote:
> > Be aware on this, that the referenced document lists postgresql-8.1 as the
> > newest version available.  I don't know about Debian, but Ubuntu has
> > postgresql-8.2 available.
> >
> > Luke
>
> Fiesty still has 8.1, or it did on Sunday!!

Feisty, as far as I can tell, has both 8.1 and 8.2 -- look at
"postgresql-8.2".  I run only feisty on our servers, and have been using
8.2 with it for many months.

 > I don't think that's the problem though -
> it looks like something is
> supposed to have done something with perl, the trouble is I've no idea
> if it is something to do with LSB or not!

I agree about that; was just pointing it out for completeness.  I am having
the identical problem, in a very similar setup to yours I believe.  This
is one of the few problems I _didn't_ have a week or so ago when I
installed this in parallel on an sql-ledger system.

Luke