Re: Intermittent errors

On Dec 14, 2007 11:21 AM, <..hidden..> wrote:
I think it mod_perl. How do I tell? I usually only use apache modules to
do stuff like this. I am not sure how fast cgi works but I am running on
Debian.

I would check to see if mod_perl is installed.  If you don't have any other need for it uninstall it.  LedgerSMB does not currently support code caching and must be run via CGI.  We hope to get to the point where mod_perl can be supported in the future but  this will require  refactoring a lot of code first.