Re: AP Vendor invoice bug

To pay an invoice, cash->payment.

While deleting/reposting invoices is officially unsupported we do make an effort to support this on a provisional basis until nobody needs this misfeature anymore.

I will take a look at the delete problems.  There are, however, known issues with COGS which cannot be trivially resolved and an issue with the database transaction table which requires a db-level fix (in 1.2.10, see the fixes directory).

At one point the invoice table was not being cleaned up either, but that was fixed in 1.2.10.

I haven;t heard of any bugs in the payment screen and I use it.  What was the issue?