Intermittent errors

Hi all,

Since moving to 1.2.10 I am getting strange errors that I cannot
reproduce reliably except to say that they have occurred more than once.
Here are two scenarios. I don't know if others have experienced them as well

1) You do a report on a vendor to get a listing of outstanding and paid
invoices.For some reason the system shows the AR Invoice in an AP
screen. The quantity is negative. The amount is negative and the payment
section is also negative. This will happen again if I try to view the
invoice by the same means again. If I try and view the invoice by
searching for the invoice number, or some other way it displays properly.

2) Sometime in the AR/AP vendor report screen. After searching for a
vendor and you select "AP Invoice" or "AP Transaction" at the bottom of
the list you get a menu.pl error. This also goes away if you click on
anther menu item and try again. It doesn't happen all the time.

regards

Mark

Cyber Connect - More than just broadband
http://www.CyberConnect.co.za - Vodacom 3G R99/month

Cyber Designs - Put your business on the net
http://www.CyberDesigns.co.za

Jumping Bean - Your Java and Linux Experts
http://www.JumpingBean.co.za

Tel: 011-781 80 14
Fax: 011-781 80 15
Disclaimer

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of Cyber Designs are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.