Re: 1.2.10 Released

2007. 12. 9, vasÃrnap keltezÃssel 11.51-kor Richard Hernandez ezt Ãrta:
> Would upgrading involve just backing up ledgersmb.conf and doing an
> rpm -Uvh?  I didn't see anything on your website.

Hi,

AFAIK you should simply overwrite all files, except the configuration
files.
In the 1.2.x, the database doesn't change.

Anyway, before you do it, make backup for everything ;)

IstvÃn
--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo Ãs barÃtai
http://www.osbusiness.hu