Re: Batch Printing

--- Stroller <..hidden..> escribió:

> On 20 Nov 2007, at 00:50, Eduardo Huertas wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking at the Batch Printing Option, but even
> > though have invoices, quotations, etc.  When
> trying to
> > print some of these nothing is found so there is
> > nothing to select to print.
>
> I think you need to select "queue" when printing
> from one of the AR
> screens so that items appear as available under the
> Batch Printing menu.
>
> Stroller.

In the system there is only Epson and Laser to choose
from.  I think queue is defined in ledgersmb.conf,How
it's defined and Is it really needed?

The system doesn't find any record for quotations, for
example, even though I choose to print all the year
and I'm pretty sure there are quotations recorded :)