Re: resend: print pdf/html fails after upgrade 1.1.12 -> 1.2.9

Hi,

I just used the upgrade script which did partially solve the problem.
Now the variables are filled with a value when I use the html
template. However when I select to print to pdf or postscript then the
following error occurs:

Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x24779a0, Perl interpreter:
0x604010 at bin/io.pl line 1600.
Error!
menu.pl:88: Can't coerce UNKNOWN to string in subst at
LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 1253.

Could this still be related to a change in the templates? Other then
above error nothing is further printed on screen.

Max.