Re: resend: print pdf/html fails after upgrade 1.1.12 -> 1.2.9

Hi,

Thank you all for your hints. I hope to work on this asap. I did read
about the templates being different, but I guess the error message
made me think it was not related to that. I  will get back to you,
after looking into this.

Regards,

Max.