Re: Purcahase order problem

Thanks Chris, this fixed the problem.  It now prints but with incorrect
formatting - I will look into this when I have some spare time.

I am running standard an un-modified latex templates.  I installed LSB 1.2.6
and have updated through 1.2.7 to 1.2.9.  I can only assume this is an error
in the template.

Kind regards,
Wayne Ritchie