Re: How these tags are working: <?lsmb DATE ?>

Hi Stroller,

2007. 10. 23, kedd keltezÃssel 10.57-kor Stroller ezt Ãrta:
> Hi Istvan,
>
> I'm confused as to *where* you're adding these tags.
>
> When reporting problems with a GUI-based app you need to describe
> VERY clearly EXACTLY what you're doing.
>
> It sounds to me like you're clicking on "Goods & Services" > "Add
> part" in LedgerSMB's left-hand navigation menu and then typing "<?
> lsmb DATE?>" into the fields there. I don't believe this is a valid
> use of these variables, which are evaluated during report output.

Yes, I tried to add these tags to there, to see, how it is working.
I saw the tex templates, what are inside.

> Take a look, for instance, at ledgersmb/templates/Istvan/invoice.tex
> - I think from this it's self-explanatory how these are used. Please
> post again if you disagree.

I saw this kind of things in the Manual (Section 4.1.5, page 15). I
assumed that, if I write these tags into the Number fields when I create
a new part/quotation/order, it will be evaluated when I report a list
about parts etc., not only when I print a document.

I will check it later, thank you!

IstvÃn
--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo Ãs barÃtai