Re: How these tags are working: <?lsmb DATE ?>

Hi Istvan,

I'm confused as to *where* you're adding these tags.

When reporting problems with a GUI-based app you need to describe VERY clearly EXACTLY what you're doing.

It sounds to me like you're clicking on "Goods & Services" > "Add part" in LedgerSMB's left-hand navigation menu and then typing "<? lsmb DATE?>" into the fields there. I don't believe this is a valid use of these variables, which are evaluated during report output.

Take a look, for instance, at ledgersmb/templates/Istvan/invoice.tex - I think from this it's self-explanatory how these are used. Please post again if you disagree.

Stroller.