Re: Taxes issues in 1.2.8

What has probably happened is that the tax line has failed to import
properly.  This is caused by an incorrectly designated primary key
(which will be fixed in 1.3-- we don't make database schema changes in
stable branches).

To address this problem, you should drop the primary key on the tax
table.  In psql:

ALTER TABLE tax DROP CONSTRAINT tax_pkey CASCADE;  Then redefine the tax rates.

Then:
SELECT * from tax;

And post the results here.

Best Wishes,\