Re: Taxes issues in 1.2.8

Hi Chris,

When you say "redefine the tax rates", what precisely do you mean by that?

The tax_pkey constraint did not exist in my database at all, and here
is the output from the select * from tax:

 chart_id | rate |    taxnumber    |  validto   | pass | taxmodule_id
    10019 |    0 |                 | 2006-06-30 |    0 |            1
    10019 | 0.06 | 123456789RT0001 |            |    0 |            1
    10020 | 0.07 | R123456         |            |    0 |            1
(3 rows)

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Angus