Re: Possible bug in IS.pm

On 10/9/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Can you send me steps to reproduce the problem?

Just as an additional note, if this turns out to be true, we will want to delay 1.2.9 to include a fix for this issue.

I did test general reversal scenarios, but I could have missed something important.

On 10/9/07, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:
With the hotfix.  It started right after I applied the hotfix.

Charley