Re: Possible bug in IS.pm

With the hotfix.  It started right after I applied the hotfix.

Charley

Chris Travers wrote:
Hi Charley;

Is this with the hotfix or without it?

Best Wishes,
CHris Travers

On 10/9/07, Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:
The recent fix for IS.pm seems to have tanked the ability to submit a
credit against a previous invoice.

Let's say an invoice was submitted and paid for 2 months ago.  Customer
returns the product and wants a credit.  When I go in and try to submit
a new invoice reversing the specific line items on the invoice, I get an
error:

Error: menu.pl:88: Error: menu.pl:88: Error: Too many reversed items on
an invoice

I know for a fact that there are NOT too many reversed items on the invoice.

Am I missing something important?

Charley