SSL Authentication

Hi.

I've been playing around with LSMB for a while. Being the paranoid that
I am, and not really wanting to let the world-at-large even to be able
to access the login page, I have now managed to limit access to the
.ledger directory by requiring users to have an SLL certificate (I am
using FakeBasicAuth).

Question:
Each user is uniquely identified by their SSL certificate. Does anyone
have any ideas on how I can automatically pull this username into the
LSMB login screen (therefore *preventing* a login under a different
username), and get the user to enter a password only?

Best regards,

Phil.