Re: Fixing incorrect inventory

Start a new book is a good idea too...this is the worst part of the
softwares. If you only have a few inventories that are off you should look
into the AR and AP to see how it happened and try correcting it.

Remember, when you create an invoice from sales order and if that invoice
is only a partial shipment of the sales order the moment you click on
create invoice the inventory item would be deducted from the inventory. A
bad feature if you or your employee had forgotten to post that invoice
then you would have less on hand and no invoice (hence no COGS).

We use SL and that's the down side that we have to put an extra effort to
keep our book tight. We try having issues like this resolved on a weekly
bases and, if not, by month end.

Tim