Re: Git mirror

On 9/7/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi Grant;
>
> We should add this to the community pages.  Thanks for the contribution.

Hmmm, doing a diff between the git mirror and svn, it appears that a
number of the locale files are dropped in the git version.  Looks like
git-svnimport is not perfect.  I'll have to look into that.

In the mean time, work of warning to anyone using the git mirror:
There are missing locale files from the 'locale/legacy' directory.
templates/demo/logo.eps is also missing.  Other than that it is fine.

Cheers,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc., P.Eng.