Re: Notes on 1.2.7

On 9/1/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi;

I appologize for the delay :-)

No problem. I was setting up a 'proof of concept' configuration for what could be a future reference site. I had to take them back to sl for now. :-(. I think there is only my cpan modules issue to sort out , and I can move them back to lsmb fairly easily now. See next.