Re: Installing on Mac OS X 10.4

Posted too soon! A couple more hours of thrashing (path issues) I managed to get ./Build test to execute and now have failed all six tests with voluminous output:
Failed 6/6 test scripts. 47/76 subtests failed.
Will try to sort them out 1 by 1 to ask more focused questions.
Sorry for the extraneous post.