Re: Installing on Mac OS X 10.4

No problem.

1.2.2 has some known problems including security and even sales tax issues,  You probably want 1.2.7 instead.

On 8/17/07, Paul Bente <..hidden..> wrote:
Posted too soon! A couple more hours of thrashing (path issues) I
managed to get ./Build test to execute and now have failed all six
tests with voluminous output:
Failed 6/6 test scripts. 47/76 subtests failed.
Will try to sort them out 1 by 1 to ask more focused questions.
Sorry for the extraneous post.