Re: Making payments against an invoice

On 7/31/07, Stroller <..hidden..> wrote:

> It sounds to me as if you are not associating the payment against
> the invoice.
>
> In the Cash menu, select "Receipt"
> Select the customer
> update
> select the invoice
> enter amount if different than shown
> update.
> post

Sounds like that to me, too. This interface requires more ticking &
manual correlation of amounts & invoices than I find intuitive and I
made the same mistake when I first started using it. I'm sure you're
already planning to improve it in your Copious Free Time (tm).

 I think we can all agree that the current interface is definitely suboptimal and needs to be addressed sometime in the 1.4 timeframe at the latest :-)