Re: Database creation errors?

This sounds like the Pg-database.sql did not import smoothly for some reason.

Most likely reason is that plpgsql may not be available.  To correct this, you can log in as the db superuser (usually "postgres") and run the command:
create language plpgsql;

Then try to run the db import scripts again.  If that doesn't work, I will have you log the error messages and send them to the list :-)