Database creation errors?

Hello,
I've been trying to get ledgersmb-1.2.7 up running and having some issues. I upgraded my postgresql from 7.4 to 8.2, no issues there. I had sql-ledger running but ledgersmb looked like a more attractive choice and I had not entered any data so I just dumped the db and reinstalled. I get no errors when I run "psql -U ledgersmb -d ledgersmb -f Pg-central.sql" with the exception of some notices in my syslog. However when I try to add my first user I get errors on my apache log and pgsql logs stating relation to "employee" does not exist. And if I run "psql -U ledgersmb -d ledgersmb" and execute the same command "SELECT id FROM employee WHERE login = 'chines';" I get the same result (Der). If anyone could shine some light on the situation I would be very grateful!

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  relation "employee" does not exist
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_array failed: no statement executing
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
DBD::Pg::st fetchrow_array failed: no statement executing
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block Can't call method "dberror" without a package or object reference at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 3034.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/ledgersmb/admin.pl line 91.
[Thu Jul 26 13:36:13 2007] [error] [client 192.168.10.1] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/ledgersmb/admin.pl

--
Chris Hines
..hidden..