Re: Multiple Invoice entries after Print and Post

On 7/26/07, Peter McKenna <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,
I'm currently using version 1.10. I normally don't print and post vendor transactions, just post, but when entering one today I accidently hit 'print and post'. Nothing happened for some time and I eventually had to close Ledger SMB and log in again.
To my absolute horror I found that multiple clones of the invoice had been posted! I had to reboot to stop it creating more clones. Over a 1000 of these clone invoices were created and are screwing up my books. I am now having to manually delete them one at a time. Does anyone know a quicker way to do this than via the AP reports list?

This problem has been corrected in the latest version.  Please upgrade :-)

As for correcting your books, this is likely to be a little bit of a problem.  Fortunately, I don;t expect there to be much of an issue here, and I would be happy to help you (or anyone else bitten by this problem) on IRC.  I will be there starting on Sunday afternoon my time.  I expect I am there often enough that people in any time zone will find me eventually :-)

I don't want to release a fixme script because there are some corner COGS issues I am worried about.

That is the #ledgersmb channel on Freenode.net.

Best Wishes

Cheers,
Peter