Re: Build test results

On 7/25/07, Nic Snide <..hidden..> wrote:
On 7/25/07, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> There is a known issue with the test suite.  Install Test::Trap and the
> tests will complete successfully.

Thanks, Chris, that seems to have done the trick.  test/10-form still
comes out dubious, but otherwise, all the tests have passed.
Attaching the output, just in case it helps.

I would ignore the Form test at the moment (it was added largely as a development test against existing behavior).  You could try installing IO::String.

Aside from Test::Trap, I've also had to install Data::Dump and Test::Tester.